All of our Crew Agents are ex-Crew themselves and have extensive, practical experience in both placing Crew and working onboard a wide range of Super Yachts.

Our Crew Agents are physically located all over the globe and able to offer full support to both our Clients and Candidates, wherever in the world they may be.

We are proud to offer the industries leading R&P  Fee, helping hiring managers around the world reduce their overall recruitment expense.

MCA’s team of specialist Crew Agents operate throughout Europe, America and the Caribbean and all have extensive experience both working on-board and placing crew members for a broad range of motor and sail yachts. We pride ourselves on building lasting, meaningful relationships built on trust and consistency. Combined with our experience and market leading cost, subsequently providing the best value for money service in the industry.

As our Crew Agents all have prior recruitment knowledge and experience working on-board, we are able to provide a truly professional service built on the foundations of practical knowledge. This practical knowledge and experience allows us to not only meet on paper criteria set out for us by our clients, but also ensure that crew members have all of the required personality traits to promote both longevity and seamless integration with existing crew members.

 

 

Screenshot 2020-02-02 at 08.20.02.png
Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 21.03.16.png
REGISTER YOUR EMAIL HERE FOR THE LATEST JOBS, NEWS & MORE..

HELP US SUPPORT THE

BLUE MARINE FOUNDATION!!

 

 

We're excited to announce that our MD will be running 300km over the month of August to raise donations and awareness for the Blue Marine Foundation

If you would like to show your support and donate (no matter how small), simply click the link below - every donation is greatly appreciated!

OUR TARGET:
To raise €1000

START/END DATE:
1st August - 31st August

PROGRESS UPDATES:
We will be updating his progress across our social media channels and can also be found on our Just Giving page.

BLUE'S MISSION:
To see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way.

 

 

I N  P A R T N E R S H I P / C O M P L I A N C E   W I T H

C V  &  C O V E R  L E T T E R  S E R V I C E S

 
Global Locations
  • London
  • Palma de Mallorca
  • South of France (Antibes)
  • USA (Fort Lauderdale)
  • Australia
View our MCA/MLC Certificate
Certificate number: 23591602/R&PCoC/NOV19/215
We are proud partners of the PYA (Professional Yachting Association). 
Membership number: 32326
Register your email below for News, Jobs and more..

© 2019-2020 M/Y CREW AGENCY All Rights Reserved  |  PRIVACY POLICY

Contact
Head Office
169 Piccadilly,
Floor 4,
Piccadilly,
London, W1J 9EH
E: info@mycrewagency.com
T: + 44 (0) 203 6422651

M/Y CREW AGENCY™ is a trading name and registered trade mark of Addison Moore Ltd. Registered in England and Wales number: 11127809